Total Joint Replacement Center
Our patient-centered and compassionate approach can help you return to healthy, active living. The Joint Commission recognizes the Baylor Frisco Joint Replacement Center as an Advanced Center of Excellence for Hip, Knee, and Shoulder Replacement.
Return to Healthy, Active Living
When arthritis damages knee, hip, or shoulder joints, causing chronic pain and limiting daily function, joint replacement can restore people to active, functional, and fulfilling lives. After rehabilitation, most patients can return to the activities they enjoyed before their joints become painful.
The Joint Commission recognizes the Baylor Frisco Joint Replacement Center as a Center of Excellence for Hip, Knee, and Shoulder Replacement.
It is designed to provide comprehensive care for patients who undergo joint replacement. Our patient-centered and compassionate approach can help you return to healthy, active living.
Our Program Features:
- All private rooms.
- Care is delivered by a dedicated staff trained to work with joint replacement patients.
- An area explicitly dedicated to patients having joint replacement surgery.
- A family member or friend can be your designated coach to help speed your recovery and assist with therapy.
- Back in casual clothes soon after surgery.
- A comprehensive pre-operative workshop.
- Coordinated care after discharge.
- Consultation with our joint replacement coordinator, who will visit with you and facilitate your care.
- The orthopedic surgeons on the medical staff at Baylor Frisco use advanced joint replacement materials and prostheses and have a long track record of quality results.
A joint replacement can provide many years of improved functioning. Multi-center trial studies with thousands of patients show excellent long-term benefits from joint replacement.
In patients 55 and older with a total knee replacement, 93 percent still have proper function 20 years later. For total hip replacements, 95 percent are still functioning well after 20 years.
For information on our Joint Replacement Program, please contact our team at 214.407.5128 or email@example.com. Click here for a full list of physicians on staff at Baylor Frisco.